The boards for 2023 can be found here, they are uploaded to this file as a backup on a Thursday each week
And here’s a reminder of the Honours Board qualification criteria:
1. The Honours Board game week runs from Monday to Sunday.
2. Honours Boards are updated each Wednesday and are sent out with Player comms. Scores must be fully uploaded to Play-Cricket.com by 1900hrs on Tuesday to be eligible.
3. The boards are based upon the club’s actual location as per their About Us section – not the league(s) in which they play - and cover County Boards, not individual leagues
4. At least 50 runs or 3 wickets must be scored as a minimum.
5. Standard format fixtures (e.g. excluding all 'pairs' cricket).
6. League or Cup matches for 'administered' competitions only (Administered competitions have an active Play-Cricket site used to generate and administer their own fixtures)
7. If there are not enough performances in any given week to create an honours boards for a county then the national boards will be substituted in any communications
Jim Sandford - Interim Chair